Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eye to eye

Wow, I created my first blog! It wasn't that difficult after all... actually as I was registering the name, there was some error in the processing and when I tried it again, the domain name was already taken! I was like - what?!?! This cannot be! Then I realized it was already taken by me, because the first attempt was successful after all. Phew, that was a relief! :)

So here we are. Ruby Path, or the Path of the Ruby Ray, is the path of saints and avatars. It is a path of sacrifice, surrender, selflessness and service. Do I want to be a saint? Well, I would like to, but there are temptations... but with God, all things are possible.

My definition of a saint is maybe a bit different than the definition of the Catholic Church, although they may overlap. To me, a saint is someone who is walking with God, following God's will, surrendering all their worldly attachments (money, power, fame, pleasures of the senses, material security, romantic fulfillment etc), so they can hear God's voice and be his hands and feet on earth.

We all have a divine plan, but many of us don't have a clue what it is. Well, whom best to ask but God? Pray, meditate, listen and what is most important - surrender, surrender, surrender. Give your burden to God, or to Jesus, or Mother Mary. Ask them to take away your anger and resentment, your pain and sorrow, your improper desires. Sincerely ask them and you will be free.

Today I was walking in the forest and saw a young man sniffing glue, at an outlook point. I saw him from the back, he had a hood on and was shaking and twitching. I centered in my heart and called for binding and judgment of the dark forces attached to him, and for sealing of his aura so he may be protected and able to make a better choice. I prayed for his enlightenment and healing.

In the meanwhile he took off his hood and revealed a messy greasy hair and quite a miserable condition. I was standing some 15 meters from him, at a bench, looking at him but he didn't see me, because he was turned with his back. On my way back, I passed by him, looking straight at him, with an expression that was a combination of worry and compassion, and maybe some strictness too. After two or three seconds of looking at each other, he nodded as in greeting, and I waved my hand greeting him back. And then he disappeared from my sight...

I was quite surprised that he nodded. I was thinking that maybe there is a chance for him and that my call did something. Tears came to my eyes. I felt like Mother Mary was there with me. At that moment heaven and earth felt like one. I thought to myself - this is Life, this is Being. The Path of the Ruby Ray. And a hint of it, today.

Bless you all. May we overcome and Be More.

No comments:

Post a Comment